Wednesday, November 2, 2011



Upcoming Shows this Winter!
  
I've been crazy busy in the studio this past month getting ready for a slew of winter shows. There are 2 this week and many more to follow before the holidays! I'm especially pleased with my new pieces on wood with ceramic titles (see left). If you get a chance please come out to one of my shows, I'll be at the openings so come by and say hi!
Peace, Murphy
******************************************************
Remind Me Again Why I Love You.  at Red Square, San Mateo
This week:

Pop Up Art Shop: Thursday November 3, 6-9pm
Red Square Design Collective
1628 Palm Avenue (off 17th)
San Mateo CA 94402
I'll be the  featured artist this month at San Mateo's First Thursday event.  Many other artists will be featured at  other venues along Palm Avenue. Stop by and have a glass of wine!
*******************************************************
Tiny: small pieces under $400.
Falling at Studio Gallery  SF
Sunday, November 6th, 2-6pm
Studio Gallery
1815 Polk Street (b/t Washington & Jackson)
San Francisco 94109
This is one of Studio Gallery's most fun annual shows. I'll have loads of new pieces.
Soon:
*******************************************************
Hark!
Friday December 2, 7-9pm
Kaleid Gallery
88  S. 4th Street, San Jose CA
A group show of local artists perfect for holiday giving! I'll have several new originals that I'm currently working on!
*******************************************************
Tiny Treasures: 6th Annual Miniatures Show
Devil Dog at Cactus Gallery LA
Saturday, December 10, 7-10pm
Cactus Gallery
4534 Eagle Rock Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90041
A  big group show of stocking stuffer proportions! Small works prices at or under $100.
More to come...
  
There's always new stuff, especially prints in my etsy shop as well...check it out!
Thanks Again, Murph

No comments: