Friday, October 8, 2010

Illustration Friday: Transportation

I haven't participated in Illustration Friday in awhle, well actually I haven't participated in much lately. Anyways I chose this painting called "Escape" oner that I really like and my good friend Karyn & Eric Lammerding now have in their collection. There's something about being out on a bike, the feeling of freedom, the thought that you could pretty much go anywhere if you were up to it. A bike gives you the chance to escape to put distance between you and whatever it is you want to get away from.

3 comments:

Dana S. Whitney said...

Nice story to go with the painting. Hope you are feeling as involved in the world as you want now... Would love to see more!

Connie Schwarz said...

get it murphy! paint on baby! you are the shit!

Shirley said...

Very sweet! Great illustration.