Sunday, March 15, 2009

Animal House


A New Member of our Family
As many of you know I'm just plain goofy when it comes to animals. We've just adopted a new pup from the San Jose animal shelter. He only had days left to be adopted and my husband and I just fell in love with him, so we've brought him home. His name is Ramon, we call him Ray and he's about 9 months old. They're calling him a chi-weenie, chihuahua and dachshund but I think there's a little baby deer thrown in!

Palo Alto Humane Society and Animal Art Gallery

Much of my work explores the relationships we have with our pets so I was really happy when the Palo Alto Humane Society Gallery contacted me about showing some of my animal pieces at their adorable little gallery in Menlo Park. If you buy artwork from them a big chunk of the proceeds go directly to the Humane Society. Check it out:

Palo Alto Humane Society and Animal Art Gallery, 520 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, California 94025
9 A.M. - 5 P.M., Monday - Friday
http://www.paloaltohumane.org/about/contact.php

No comments: